Orange Crush (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Orange Crush is a carbonated soft drink brand, originally marketed as an orange soda, now with various flavors of Crush.
Orange Crush may also refer to:
- Orange Crush Defense, a nickname for the 1970s defense of the Denver Broncos American football team
- Orange Crush, a vertical suplex powerbomb throw in professional wrestling, as coined by Kenta Kobashi
- Orange Crush, Rage City Rollergirls's B-team
- Orange Crush, Dutchland Rollers's C-team
- Andy Miller (harness racing) (born 1968), harness racing driver nicknamed "Orange Crush"
- Orange Crush, a series of guitar amplifiers produced by the Orange Music Electronic Company
- "Orange Crush" (song), a 1988 song by R.E.M. where "Orange Crush" refers to Agent Orange
- "Orange Crush", song by Stefy on The Orange Album (2006)
- Orange Crush interchange, a freeway interchange in the City of Orange, California, U.S.
- Petroleum hydroxide or "orange crush", a graffiti-removing chemical
- "Orange Crush", the rise in popularity of the New Democratic Party in the 2011 Canadian federal election
- Orange Krush, a student rooting section and charity at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign