Stand-slyfam.jpg (315 × 316 pixels, file size: 24 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Rationale of fair use for Sly & the Family Stone and Stand!
- The image is of lower resolution and quality than the original (copies made from it will be of inferior quality).
- No free equivalent is available or could be created that would adequately give the same information.
- The image does not limit the copyright owners' rights to distribute the album or CDs in any way.
- The image's inclusion in the article is important because it is the subject of and/or is discussed in the text.
- The image is being used for informational purposes only.
- The material has previously been published in numerous sources, with higher resolution images available elsewhere.
|This image is of a cover of an audio recording, and the copyright for it is most likely owned by either the publisher of the work or the artist(s) which produced the recording or cover artwork in question. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images of such covers
qualifies as fair use under the copyright law of the United States. Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. See Wikipedia:Non-free content for more information.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||01:10, 1 January 2018||315 × 316 (24 KB)||DatBot||Reduce size of non-free image (BOT - disable)|
|22:53, 19 January 2007||No thumbnail||349 × 351 (57 KB)||FuriousFreddy|