Baron Piercy, of Burford in the County of Oxford, is a title in the Peerage of the United Kingdom. It was created on 14 November 1945 for the economist, financier and civil servant William Piercy. As of 2010[update] the title is held by his grandson, the third Baron, who succeeded his father in 1981.
Barons Piercy (1945)
- William Piercy, 1st Baron Piercy (1886–1966)
- Nicholas Pelham Piercy, 2nd Baron Piercy (1918–1981)
- James William Piercy, 3rd Baron Piercy (b. 1946)
- Kidd, Charles, Williamson, David (editors). Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage (1990 edition). New York: St Martin's Press, 1990.
- Leigh Rayment's Peerage Pages [self-published source][better source needed]